First attempt at Crock Pot Pork Chops with potatoes and green beans. Used Italian dressing on the chops, salt and pepper on the potatoes, and butter and salt on the green beans. Tasted really really delicious. Learning points: thicker chops, more vegetables, maybe a touch more marinade.
Sandra liked it too!!!
See recipe below. ….
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 bottle of BBQ or Seasoning Sauce (I used Italian Salad Dressing)
- 8-10 baby gold or small red potatoes
- Green Beans
- black pepper
- Place pork chops into the bottom of your crockpot.
- Pour ¾ to 1 cup of your sauce over pork chops (I will use more next time!)
- Take a sheet of foil and top over the pork chops.
- Spritz the top with either cooking oil or Pam.
- Place a layer of potatoes on the foil and season to taste.
- Add another layer of foil and cover the potatoes tightly to form a seal (this will allow the potatoes to steam).
- Place the vegetables on top of the foil, add butter and seasoning, and then place the lid on tight.
- Do not open the lid.
- Cook for 6-7 hours on low.
- Serve and enjoy!