Finally got the trailer back from the shop, they had to completely replace the AC unit. The compressor went bad. Good thing I have the extended warranty!! While I was at Camping World, I saw that they had covers on sale, so I decided to grab one and put it on yesterday. I can tell you for sure, that putting the cover on is not a one person one ladder job!
Well, is just nice to have the AC fixed, and the trailer back….. Now for a free weekend….. Lol.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 lbs. ground beef, browned and rinsed
- 6 medium potatoes, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (16 oz.) can low sodium kidney bean, with the juices
- 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes, with the juice
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix all of the ingredients except the cheese in a 6 quart crock-pot and stir well.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- Uncover crock-pot and sprinkle shredded cheese over top and recover and let cook an additional 1 hour.
- Eat and enjoy!
Sunday we went out before heading home and took a short ride. I think this one was around 5 miles, not like the 12 that we did on Saturday!! We rode out and around the old haunted ride town, and through a pond, sand and some woods! Gunner and I had a great time, although he was upset that I was holding him back from the other horses while he was misbehaving….no, not really, he was just being a young horse that was afraid to be alone in the wilds!! In the picture is my riding partners: Patrick, Sandra and Dianne Ward.