- 1 lb Hamburger
- 1 Can Tomato and Green Chili
- Whole Green Chilis
- Jack Cheese
- 4 Tbl Flour
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Brown and drain Hamburger
- Add can of tomato and green chili to hamburger and simmer
- Stuff peppers with cheese and lay in greased pan
- mix flour and milk with hamburger mixture, salt and pepper to taste; spread over peppers
- sprinkle with cheese
- bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees
- serve with lettuce and tomato topper!
This is a delicious pork chop recipe that cuts out all the grease from frying them in a pan. Best of all, you can use any type of chop (even ones with bone still in)! Pair it with some cheesy mashed potatoes and a vegetable for a great meal.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Pour butter into a 9×13-inch baking dish, tilting to cover entire bottom of dish.
- Whisk egg and milk together in a shallow bowl; dip pork chops into egg mixture. Transfer pork chops to the baking dish. Sprinkle pork chops with garlic powder and seasoned salt.
- Bake pork chops in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Flip chops and season the other side with garlic powder and seasoned salt. Cook until pork is no longer pink in the center, about 10 more minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).