Garlic Seasoned Baked Pork Chops
This is a delicious pork chop recipe that cuts out all the grease from frying them in a pan. Best of all, you can use any type of chop (even ones with bone still in)! Pair it with some cheesy mashed potatoes and a vegetable for a great meal.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 butterflied pork chops, trimmed
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 pinch seasoned salt (such as LAWRY'S®), or to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Pour butter into a 9x13-inch baking dish, tilting to cover entire bottom of dish.
- Whisk egg and milk together in a shallow bowl; dip pork chops into egg mixture. Transfer pork chops to the baking dish. Sprinkle pork chops with garlic powder and seasoned salt.
- Bake pork chops in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Flip chops and season the other side with garlic powder and seasoned salt. Cook until pork is no longer pink in the center, about 10 more minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).