Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole
Recipe type: Slow Cooker
Serves: serves 10-12
I made this on Christmas Eve (along with my Sloppy Joes) and it tasted awesome. took the leftovers to the Christmas dinner and everyone thought it tasted delicious!!
- 1 - 26-32 ounce bag frozen hash browns
- 1 - 8 oz container sour cream
- 1 - 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- ¼ - cup onion, chopped fine
- 1½ - cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ - cup butter, melted
- salt and pepper, to taste (about ¼ teaspoon each)
- In a large bowl add the hash browns thawed or frozen, sour cream, soup, onion, shredded cheese and melted butter.
- Mix to combine.
- Spoon hash brown mixture in a 4 quart slow cooker that has been sprayed with non stick spray.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top cover, and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until done.
- The casserole should be crispy on the sides and bubbly throughout.
- Serve and enjoy!
Chili Relleno Casserole
- 1 lb Hamburger
- 1 Can Tomato and Green Chili
- Whole Green Chilis
- Jack Cheese
- 4 Tbl Flour
- ½ Cup Milk
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Brown and drain Hamburger
- Add can of tomato and green chili to hamburger and simmer
- Stuff peppers with cheese and lay in greased pan
- mix flour and milk with hamburger mixture, salt and pepper to taste; spread over peppers
- sprinkle with cheese
- bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees
- serve with lettuce and tomato topper!
Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
Y'all, this casserole is so good. I just don't know how else to describe it. It is cheesy. It is bacon-y. And you got your chicken and taters all together so it is a whole meal in one. And the taste is so pleasin'. You just gotta try it and let me know what you think. In my house, this is kid and hubby friendly.
- 1 (32 oz.) bag frozen tater tots
- 1 (3 oz.)bag bacon pieces
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup milk
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Layer half of the frozen tater tots on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with ⅓ of the bacon pieces.
- Now top with ⅓ of the shredded cheese.
- Add diced chicken on top. Season with salt & pepper.
- Now add ⅓ of the bacon pieces and another ⅓ of shredded cheese.
- Put the rest of the frozen tater tots on top.
- Finish with the remaining ⅓ cheddar cheese and remaining ⅓ of bacon pieces.
- Pour ¾ cup milk all over the top.
- Cover and cook on low