Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
Y'all, this casserole is so good. I just don't know how else to describe it. It is cheesy. It is bacon-y. And you got your chicken and taters all together so it is a whole meal in one. And the taste is so pleasin'. You just gotta try it and let me know what you think. In my house, this is kid and hubby friendly.
- 1 (32 oz.) bag frozen tater tots
- 1 (3 oz.)bag bacon pieces
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup milk
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Layer half of the frozen tater tots on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with ⅓ of the bacon pieces.
- Now top with ⅓ of the shredded cheese.
- Add diced chicken on top. Season with salt & pepper.
- Now add ⅓ of the bacon pieces and another ⅓ of shredded cheese.
- Put the rest of the frozen tater tots on top.
- Finish with the remaining ⅓ cheddar cheese and remaining ⅓ of bacon pieces.
- Pour ¾ cup milk all over the top.
- Cover and cook on low