Crock-Pot Cowboy Casserole
Recipe type: Crock Pot
I haven't tried this, but soon.....LOL
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 lbs. ground beef, browned and rinsed
- 6 medium potatoes, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (16 oz.) can low sodium kidney bean, with the juices
- 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes, with the juice
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix all of the ingredients except the cheese in a 6 quart crock-pot and stir well.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- Uncover crock-pot and sprinkle shredded cheese over top and recover and let cook an additional 1 hour.
- Eat and enjoy!