Complete Pork Chop Dinner in a Crockpot
Author: Multiple Sources (but Greg pieced them together!)
Recipe type: Slow Cooker
Serves: serves 4
This sounds amazingly delicious....another one that I am going to try immediately!
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 bottle of BBQ or Seasoning Sauce (I used Country Bobs)
- 8-10 baby gold potatoes
- 4 ears of corn
- black pepper
- Place pork chops into the bottom of your crockpot.
- Pour ½ to ¾ cup of your sauce over pork chops (I used almost a full bottle of Country Bobs All Purpose Sauce).
- Take a sheet of foil and top over the pork chops.
- Spritz the top with either cooking oil or Pam.
- Place a layer of gold potatoes on the foil and sprinkle sea salt over them.
- Add another layer of foil and cover the potatoes tightly to form a seal (this will allow the potatoes to steam).
- Take 4 ears of corn and add butter, salt and pepper and roll tightly in aluminum foil.
- Place the ears of corn on top of the foil and then place the lid on tight.
- Do not open the lid.
- Cook for 6-7 hours on low.
- Serve and enjoy!