I was having fun videoing the horses today; after a few trips around the field, I think most of them were more interested than scared. Quest was not at all afraid, and approached the drone numerous times….what a great horse he is!
We will definitely be there for the show, just not sure which division or which horse to show!!
IPWHR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW
CHBOA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW
NAHR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW
9 AM – UNTIL
INTERNATIONAL PLEASURE WALKING HORSE REGISTRY
All horses must be registered with IPWHR
1. Halter Under 2.
2. Halter 2 and Over.
3. IPWHR REGIONAL Open Country Trail Pleasure
4. IPWHR REGIONAL Open Classic Pleasure
5. IPWHR REGIONAL Open Trail Pleasure
6. IPWHR REGIONAL Juvenile Trail Pleasure
7 IPWHR REGIONAL Juvenile Classic Pleasure
8. IPWHR REGIONAL Amateur Country Trail Pleasure
9. IPWHR REGIONAL Amateur Trail Pleasure
10. IPWHR World Championship class. ($20 per entry)
CHAMPAGNE HORSE BREEDERS’ AND OWNERS’ ASSOCIATION
All horses must be registered with CHBOA,
11. CHBOA (CHBOA reg. champagne horses only) Halter Under 2.
12. CHBOA Lead Line
13. CHBOA Juvenile Go As You Please
14. CHBOA Open Go As You Please
15. CHBOA World Championship Class. ($20 per entry)
NATURAL AMBLING HORSE REGISTRY
All horses must be registered with NAHR,
16. NAHR Halter Under 2.
17. NAHR Halter Over 2.
18. NAHR Open Trail Pleasure
19. NAHR Open Classic Pleasure
20. NAHR Amateur Go As You Please
21. NAHR Juvenile Trail Pleasure
22. NAHR World Championship Class. ($20 per entry)
FUN SHOW FOR ALL HORSES
23. Bareback class
24. Around the Barrel
25. Poll Bending
26. Apple Bobbing
27. Rider Pick Up
28. Flag Relay
Ribbons will be awarded 1st – 6th place excluding Championship classes.
Registration and Certification will be available at all Regional Shows
IPWHR, CHBOA, & NAHR class dress is casual but should be clean and tidy.
$10.00 per class, except World Championship classes which are $20.00 per class.
Contact Vonda Hamilton for details.
It’s been a couple days since I got a chance to head out and see the boys, and Im so glad that I did! It is amazing what a little time in the pasture can do for an attitude!!
Blizzard was first to meet me, he looked rather happy to see me!! Quest was happy to see me….so much that he was chasing Gunner away. Of course, Gunner was playing with Ryder and it took him some time to calm down so I could talk to him.