Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole
Recipe type: Slow Cooker
Serves: serves 10-12
I made this on Christmas Eve (along with my Sloppy Joes) and it tasted awesome. took the leftovers to the Christmas dinner and everyone thought it tasted delicious!!
- 1 - 26-32 ounce bag frozen hash browns
- 1 - 8 oz container sour cream
- 1 - 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- ¼ - cup onion, chopped fine
- 1½ - cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ - cup butter, melted
- salt and pepper, to taste (about ¼ teaspoon each)
- In a large bowl add the hash browns thawed or frozen, sour cream, soup, onion, shredded cheese and melted butter.
- Mix to combine.
- Spoon hash brown mixture in a 4 quart slow cooker that has been sprayed with non stick spray.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top cover, and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until done.
- The casserole should be crispy on the sides and bubbly throughout.
- Serve and enjoy!