We will definitely be there for the show, just not sure which division or which horse to show!!
IPWHR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW
CHBOA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW
NAHR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW
9 AM – UNTIL
INTERNATIONAL PLEASURE WALKING HORSE REGISTRY
All horses must be registered with IPWHR
1. Halter Under 2.
2. Halter 2 and Over.
3. IPWHR REGIONAL Open Country Trail Pleasure
4. IPWHR REGIONAL Open Classic Pleasure
5. IPWHR REGIONAL Open Trail Pleasure
6. IPWHR REGIONAL Juvenile Trail Pleasure
7 IPWHR REGIONAL Juvenile Classic Pleasure
8. IPWHR REGIONAL Amateur Country Trail Pleasure
9. IPWHR REGIONAL Amateur Trail Pleasure
10. IPWHR World Championship class. ($20 per entry)
CHAMPAGNE HORSE BREEDERS’ AND OWNERS’ ASSOCIATION
All horses must be registered with CHBOA,
11. CHBOA (CHBOA reg. champagne horses only) Halter Under 2.
12. CHBOA Lead Line
13. CHBOA Juvenile Go As You Please
14. CHBOA Open Go As You Please
15. CHBOA World Championship Class. ($20 per entry)
NATURAL AMBLING HORSE REGISTRY
All horses must be registered with NAHR,
16. NAHR Halter Under 2.
17. NAHR Halter Over 2.
18. NAHR Open Trail Pleasure
19. NAHR Open Classic Pleasure
20. NAHR Amateur Go As You Please
21. NAHR Juvenile Trail Pleasure
22. NAHR World Championship Class. ($20 per entry)
FUN SHOW FOR ALL HORSES
23. Bareback class
24. Around the Barrel
25. Poll Bending
26. Apple Bobbing
27. Rider Pick Up
28. Flag Relay
Ribbons will be awarded 1st – 6th place excluding Championship classes.
Registration and Certification will be available at all Regional Shows
IPWHR, CHBOA, & NAHR class dress is casual but should be clean and tidy.
$10.00 per class, except World Championship classes which are $20.00 per class.
Contact Vonda Hamilton for details.
This gallery contains 7 photos.
Sandra, Colin, Diane, Chris and I went for a ride today! Sandra was on Quest and again, did really well! I took Blizzard, Colin was on Eclipse, Diane on Rider, and Chris was on Hershey.
Sandra and I rode separately down to the Black River and took Quest and Blizzard into the water.
Afterwards, we gave Blizzard a much needed bath, which once he was put back into the pasture, he rolled in the dirt.
Sorry it’s so blurry, buy you get the idea…we were playing around in the river and I think his feet got stuck in the mud and he just sat down. I stood up and grabbed the horn and egged him on to stand up….and on we went with our ride!! It was pretty fun to play in the river!!!